Feathered Friends Forever and Birds on the Brink is a family-friendly environment. To make the most of your visit, and to ensure the same experience for others, please keep a few rules in mind.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times while on the property, including shirts and shoes.
- Show common courtesy for other guests and staff by not using profanity or engaging in disruptive or offensive behavior.
- Pets are not permitted in the sanctuary with the exception of service animals. Due to the nature of some areas, service animals may not be permitted.
- Children under the age of 12 must always be accompanied by a responsible adult.
For the safety of the animals and our guests, visitors are not permitted to:
- Intentionally aggravate or endanger birds/animals in any way, including putting fingers in aviaries or habitats, shouting at or around birds/animals.
- Feed birds/animals without verbal permission from a FFF handler.
- Throw items at birds/animals or into bird/animal habitats.
- Injure birds/animals or native wildlife on property
- Chase or run in any of the habitats or sanctuary property
- Enter any bird/animal habitat or non-public area.
- Cross any barrier for any reason.
- Should you accidentally drop a personal item into an aviary or animal area, please alert the nearest staff member for assistance. Please do not attempt to retrieve any items yourself or assist others in retrieving items.
- Violation of any City, County, State or Federal law.
- Engaging in any unsafe act that may result in injury to self or others.
- Smoking of any kind including e-cigarettes and other products that produce a vapor or smoke near our parrots is strictly prohibited (this includes our outdoor aviaries).
- Amplified music is prohibited without written authorization. As a courtesy to others, guests must use headphones, earbuds, etc. when listening to music.
- Entering into pond or water areas
- Straying from provided paths
- Alcoholic Beverages - Balloons - Balls (footballs, soccer balls, baseballs or other recreational balls) - Drones - Fireworks or Explosives - Frisbees - Glass Containers - Spray Paint and Aerosol Cans - Straws and Lids - Weapons of any kind except as permitted by law.
Failure to follow these guidelines can result in injury as well as immediate removal from the property.